Recharge Medical and Day Spa is committed to being an active and supportive member of our community.
Below we list some of the organizations we have supported through donations or services. Community giving is an integral part of our business plan.
- Nob Hill Association
- Middle Polk Neighorhood Association
- Tenderloin Health
- French American International School
- San Francisco Community Music Center
- Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation of America
- Special Olympics
- San Francisco SPCA
- San Francisco Court Appointed Special Advocates (SFCASA)
- Under One Roof
- Spinsters of San Francisco
- Upwardly Global
- Japanese Cultural and Community Center of Northern California
- Hastings Public Interest Law Foundation
- St. Gregory School
- UCSF Alliance Health Project
- San Francisco Gay Men’s Chorus
- Rebuilding Together
If you know a charity that could use our support or might like to use our space, please have them call us. Our focus is on organizations as close to home as possible and on health care organizations, but we give great consideration to all charity and community groups.