Why only licensed physicians perform our laser treatments
Unlike other laser treatment centers, our treatments are provided in a tranquil day spa setting by board-certified physicians who always begin with a complimentary and professional medical consultation.
- are licensed in California and certified in cosmetic medicine.
- have years of education and experience.
- are trained to understand the whole body and how it relates to your skin.
- can identify the underlying causes of any skin problems.
- can identify any possible serious medical conditions, avoiding treatment errors and complications.
- understand the wide range of treatments available to address the problem.
- ensure that our laser treatment doesn't cover up or worsen another potential problem.
- Our physicians can, at your option, use anesthetic and sedative measures to reduce or eliminate possible discomfort.
- Our physicians listen to your needs, evaluate your skin and health, and help you select the best treatment.
- They personally track your progress and make sure you get the results you want.
Other benefits to visiting us
- Complimentary refreshments
- Your treatment takes place in a private room in our comfortable, relaxing, art-filled day spa environment.
- You can optionally include any of our other spa services before or after your treatment.