- We accept appointments online (Make, view, or cancel an appointment), over the phone, or through e-mail at email@example.com.
- We accept walk-in customers for hand and foot services and hair removal services, but you can easily make an appointment to avoid waiting or to request a particular technician.
- We require appointments for skin clinic and cosmetic medical services.
- We require your credit card information to hold an appointment.
- Priority is given to customers with appointments.
- We recommend that you arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment to attend to any needed paperwork and let us start pampering you before your service.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.
- Last appointment is 1 hour before closing
Late arrivals and missed appointments
- We require 24 hours’ notice to cancel or reschedule without a fee.
- Less than 10 minutes late: your treatment is shortened accordingly.
- More than 10 minutes late: we cannot guarantee your appointment, your treatment is shortened accordingly, and a fee applies. this fee is either $50 or the full service cost of your scheduled appointment, whichever is greater.
Holidays and hours
We are closed on New Year's Day, Easter, Thanksgiving, and Christmas. See our Hours.
Make an appointment today: